Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 32 still in Krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Is it ok for a level 32 to still be in Krokotopia? I mean, I have seen level 30's in Marleybone, Mooshu, and all around the spiral! It's not exactly the easiest of places either...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Flint WillowBlade on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Is it ok for a level 32 to still be in Krokotopia? I mean, I have seen level 30's in Marleybone, Mooshu, and all around the spiral! It's not exactly the easiest of places either...
It's okay to be any level... this isn't a competition. My guess is you just did more side quests than the other folks you've seen.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well, it doesn't matter much. I was out of KT before you, but, the higher level you are, the easier things should be. However, side quests don't hurt, so don't stop doing them (I'm sure you have ), but you should try to get to MB for your level 28 quest.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
yes its ok to be level 32 and still work on krokotopia,i am actually level 33 and im not done with it XD the reason you see level 30s in marleybone is cause they must buy crowns constantly Adam ogreglade lvl 33

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
of course its ok to still be in krok i just finished WC and i am level twenty six! i do agree, krok isn't the easiest of places, i'm almost level twenty seven and i have more quests than i should have in krok.......

emma griffin petal level twenty six

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
its okay to be level 32 in krokotopia I have not beat it yet and I am all most level 30

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
It is perfectly fine to be a higher level than most in a world. To get to another world you have to do story quests not be a certain level.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
RavenLady777 on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
It's okay to be any level... this isn't a competition. My guess is you just did more side quests than the other folks you've seen.
Actually, It is. I'm actually level 49 in Krokotopia. I've done so many dungeons I don't have access to yet. I've done a lot of side quests too. It's very natural. But, when I'm in Celestia and Zafaria, I doubt I'll be getting any EXP from dungeons.

Edward Strongtalon
Level 88 (Archmage Sorcerer)
(I may have deleted him because I got drunk.)
Valkoor Mythcaster
Level 19 (Journeyman Conjurer)
Krokotopia

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
It's perfectly fine. I'm level 49 still and I'm in Wizardcity still.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
It doesn't matter i have all six of my wizards and only one has progressed to marleybone the one in marleybone is like level 26 do not be embarrassed i have a level 30 in krok. You are neber alone in these kinds of situations...

Alia Winterwhisper

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
Of course its ok, I'm lvl 33 magus in krok, wysteria, and grizzle all at once. I lost my membership a while so that held me back. I got it renewed today and have a quesst for the ice thingy. Tomb of ice.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Yeah I definitely think it's ok to be lvl 32 in Krokotopia. There are lvl 32 wizards in Mooshu (my storm wizard was one of them!), but being that high of a level gives you a huge advantage when doing your quests.

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
It will make the dungeon: Tomb of the Beguiler a lot easier the higher level you are going through places will be perfect for all the optional dungeons later on like Kensington and stuff

Survivor
Feb 27, 2012
well sometimes different schools get leveled up at different times but its ok its actually better because then in the future youll level up more