Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maybe not all is lost?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
The storyline and the number of worlds both suggest that the next main world will be the last one of the Morganthe storyline. Morganthe is trying to perform her ritual in order to rewrite the spiral and become it's ruler. We will defeat her probably right before she finishes the ritual just like Malistaire. But what if we manage to finish the ritual ourselves in order to fix some things? What if we can bring Azteca back and maybe restore Dragonspyre to its former glory? Since the ritual will have already begun by the time we get to Morganthe, I don't see why we shouldn't use it to make things better for the people of the Spiral. What do you think? Would you like to see Azteca without the meteor shower again or see Dragonspyre like it was before the summoning of the Dragon Titan? Now you will probably think that they would have to remove the Great Spyre and Xibalba to do that but they could keep the sigils and only change the graphics outside the dungeons. They would still look the same inside. So what do you think? Is this a good idea or a bad idea? I am looking forward to your opinions.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
This sounds cool, but I don't think it should happen. it would be pretty hypocritical for your wizard to start messing with the forces of the universe since that's what he/she is trying to prevent. sorry but your wizard shouldn't be doing this.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
Good,but it needs some final touches.Like what happens to Morganthe? is she dead if after we defeat her, the council of light rids her from existence?