Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rainbreakers Hoard, New Pack Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I was helping my niece quest the other day and she made a comment that got me thinking.
"I wish they made a mount that could change color."
Here are just a few things we came up with as the focus was rainbow themed:
  • A white cloud mount that you stand on that trails rainbow colored sparkles behind it. Or, the cloud changes colors itself similar to a pulsing motion, one color to the next.
  • A crystal like tall staff that changes colors like wave upon wave, base to top where there's a shining gold coin rotating. (keeping to the idea that there's gold at the end of every rainbow). Or, no gold piece and instead crystal like water droplets winding around the staff's length, like follow the leader, each glinting a different color of the rainbow as they reach the top.
  • Water droplet pet: Looks like a large drop of glistening water that almost bounces and weaves as the wizard moves. It could splash or melt down and pop back together for added personality. It could have a color change option similar to the pet egg with a small streak of color through it to match the wizard.
  • Outfit with a cape or armor like raincoat with a striking pendent on the chest that changes through the colors of the rainbow.
  • Sturdy rain slickers that are quiet lengthy, reaching almost to the knee.
The pack would be called Rainbreakers Hoard or something of the sort .
I'm certain there's a lot more to think about but I think this is a good start. I'd definitely buy it
Thank you,
Ms FiFi Shade, W101 Addict