Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i to weak for celestia?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I am curently a lvl 54 in storm riven hall going to the storm lord alter am i way to weak for this place?
taylor ghost leaf lvl 54 life

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
No you are not to weak you are just fine.see you in the spiral

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hmm .....

Try doing side quests I would say. I was around level 56 when I got to Stormriven hall .

It would help you if you feel weak.

Side quests always help

Or you could bug your friends for help every single quest you get Lol sometimes I do that.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Theamazingbalance on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
I am curently a lvl 54 in storm riven hall going to the storm lord alter am i way to weak for this place?
taylor ghost leaf lvl 54 life
You shouldn't be... but only you can tell if you're too weak. If you are being defeated over and over again, you are either too weak or haven't figured out how to play to maximize your wizard's talents.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
well i dont think its about ur level its more about what gear you have and how u set up ur deck

Blaze FireSword lvl 62

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
You're not too weak. Celestia is a very difficult world. It requires a lot of patience and trips to refill your potions. But it is SO worth it.
Just keep going at it.

Sierra Daisystaff, Transcendent Theurgist

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You aren't weak, keep in mind that you can start CL at level 48. It will require you to change strategy and play style a bit, as it is a big change from prior worlds.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I started Celestia at lvl 50 (beat Malistaire at 46 and then bored doing sidequests to level up) and left it at lvl 71. So no, there are many levels of wizard in Cl from the minimalist gm to the sidequesting demon transcendent that wants every spare scrap of xp for maximum spell efficiency. And hey, if you want to go into the Morganthe arc with bare minimum cards, more power to you! So no. There is no real op/underpower player for these later worlds.
Abigail Dragonrider Transcendent