Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Festivites

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
Does anyone know when the Halloween festivities start? And all it intailes. This will be my first Halloween on Wizard101.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Normally the first week in October the "festivities" start. The Tri-Towers of Doom go up in Ravenwood, there are pumpkin quests all throughout the Central area, and even a higher level dungeon on Triton avenue.
Traditionally the Nightmare Card Pack shows up with all of its potential, and a vendor selling witch gear(for the ladies) and skeleton gear(for the guys) sets up shop just past the dye shop.

Enjoy! Its a wizards favorite time of the year(well everyone except Mr.Potter)

Rhemas

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
fairywitchmom43 on Sep 22, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know when the Halloween festivities start? And all it intailes. This will be my first Halloween on Wizard101.
The festival should start in October, and its one of my favorite ones
The Hallowe'en towers return where the Death School used to be, and cool Hallowe'en items are dropped by bosses such as Lord Nightshade.
Jack Hallow & his brothers return to the Spiral for Hallowe'en questing, and Spooky Bob sells Hallowe'en themed items in the Shopping District.
Hallowe'en is definitely something I look forward to

Here are links to the Hallowe'en festival on Wizard101 Wiki Central:

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Hallowe%27en_Apprentice_Tower
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Jack_Hallow
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Spooky_Bob

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DrgonLeaf

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Halloween starts mid-October or so. There are special quests and a special hoard pack. It's a lot of fun to be a wizard around Halloween!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
It started on October 1st last year. I assume around that time again this year. Keep watching Ravenwood News for updates!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/news/october2012

Historian
May 06, 2009
Ah, that's lovely news. Well, there is going to be a big treat this Hallowe'en here at Wizard101 so be prepared.

The Hallowe'en event will begin in October and last for the whole mount. Look out for Spooky Bob with his usual nicks and knacks from around the Spiral. The Nightmare pack and it's ghoulish rewards should be making it's way into the Crown Shop. Jack o'Latern and his brothers are sure to make a return for another Trick-o-Treating experience. Malorn Ashthorn will regail you of the challenges of the Spooky Tower that appears every year during this time of year. And something new and spooky this way comes from the Haunted Caves behind the locked gate. Oh, but I would be getting ahead of myself

Squire
May 10, 2013
Its starts in October, I'm aware it ends in Novemember.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Good for you! I sadly don't know when it will start, but I hope you have a wonderful Halloween this year on Wizard101! ( get a cool costume i am gonna be a ... Thing of the unknown)