Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Better Power Pip Chances

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
Right now, with the level 88 spells at 10 pips, we wizards simply don't have the pip chance to make a spell like that viable to use. If we're using our waterworks hat, and the azteca robe plus boots, we don't get any power pip chance unless you're death, life, or balance, and even for them it isn't enough. I know we just got the hades gear but to me there are 2 issues with that gear.

1) It is very difficult to get. I have no problem with putting in the time and effort to get this gear, but i feel like the difficulty to have it will definitely turn people away from it.

2) They give no accuracy :(. While these clothes DO give power pip percentage, they lack a lot in accuracy.
If these clothes are an upgrade from waterworks, why isn't there any accuracy on them?!? On my storm wizard i have just the Black Thunder Armor and I'm already fizzling more than I can bear.

So my point is that we NEED better gear, that offers everything INCLUDING power pips AND accuracy. Especially with 11 pip spells coming up, we just won't have the pips to support using a spell like that.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i have seen someone with 110 power pip percentage