Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coven+Morganthe???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Hey guys, I've been thinking: What if Morganthe and the Coven joined each other in the next world? It would be a pretty good twist fo the game. Look back at Wintertusk, the Coven wasn't actually defeated, they said they would come back...And I don't think making ANOTHER world for the Coven would be best. So maybe Ki will decide to join these two evil forces together. What do you guys think?

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Quantum Divine on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, I've been thinking: What if Morganthe and the Coven joined each other in the next world? It would be a pretty good twist fo the game. Look back at Wintertusk, the Coven wasn't actually defeated, they said they would come back...And I don't think making ANOTHER world for the Coven would be best. So maybe Ki will decide to join these two evil forces together. What do you guys think?
Yeva the Spiderkeeper said the same thing as well.

Speculation is that ALL of our enemies we have defeated in Wizard City, and/or the Spiral in this new world,since Morganthe fled Xilbaba to prepare her legions for a final showdown.

Timothy Pearllower, L90

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think the coven should also be behind the comet secretly.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Whenever someone does the last battle of the 2nd arc on video; have the background song the Final Countdown unless KI has some epic music planned! It would be perfect! But maybe it might not be the last world. Just look at Pirate101 for example. They have over 5 worlds and the first arc isn't even FINISHED! So this arc may be longer. Just saying.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Or even more of a plot twist, in the end Morganthe betrays the Coven, after they helped her ever so much, and sends them far into space while Morganthe continues with her business.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I think big so my idea was all of the big bosses (Meowiarty, Krokopatra, Lord Nightshade, The Onies, Malistaire again, trial of the spheres, mirror lake, white and black dragons,) unite and the dueling ciricle is expanded and they are way more powerful.

Squire
May 10, 2013
No don't make my head go insane
Coven + Morganthe = K.O!!!!!!!

Though every other part was good.