Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

savage paw

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I bought Savage Paw from Grady for 60,000 gold and had to fine out that I need 6 more savage Paw cards, ghost fire, fossils,turquoise,scrape iron, sun stone and amber. ???????? does anyone have an answer or solution to this.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
1. GOLD!!! For buying reagents . Solution: farming bosses, selling at the BAZAAR
2. A pocket of ... No wait a TRUCKLOAD of patience
3. Knowledge of which bosses drop what and how often blah blah blah ...
4. Transmute recipes!!! For turning more common reagents into rarer reagents. You can buy them from a lot of crafters around the spiral .. The one in celestia base camp is good and the floating land . (U will need card crafting station)
5. The knowledge of where is the best place to find specific reagents. (Ex: you can find frost flowers in the stream in front of herkir's lair) that has helped me craft the sandwich station
6. Have fun it is a big reward in the end
Although ... You can try farming the Loremaster in the dragonsypre library ...She drops all the crafted spells but they are ultra rare ... Also very hard to get the exact spell you want. But she is also good for farming

Here are some plants, bosses etc etc that drop those reagents (note: amber is from gardening only and is ultra rare! May take a month or more!)
Amber:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Amber
Turquoise:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Turquoise
Sun stone:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Sunstone
Scrap iron can be found anywhere in marleybone or can be bought at the bazaar ...
Fossils:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Fossil
Ghost fire can easily be bought by the dragonsypre reagent guy next to the crafter
Paw treasure cards:
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/TreasureCard:Savage_Paw
You will also need a card crafting station to craft the spell or transmute . Good luck, you can do it!!! Or farm Loremaster

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
lionhunter573 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
I bought Savage Paw from Grady for 60,000 gold and had to fine out that I need 6 more savage Paw cards, ghost fire, fossils,turquoise,scrape iron, sun stone and amber. ???????? does anyone have an answer or solution to this.
That's kinda the whole point of crafting.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus (secret boss) drops both amber and turquoise in high quantities. Farm him with friends who know what they're doing

If you're level 90+ farm Cronus for the same reagents plus he's a lot easier and more forgiving for most wizards.

I farmed Dimachaerus for about an hour the other night with a death friend and got 4 amber as well as a couple each of turquoise, vine, a sandstone, and a stone block (ever try to buy stone blocks in the bazaar? they disappear as soon as you even load the window.)

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
**Also you can get Amber and Sunstone, from the shaman pack, Coincidentally this has a chance to drop the permanent spells.

**Also you can get sunstone (but not Amber) from the Ninja's Lore Pack, and this pack also drops the permanent spells.

Happy Hunting
--Jack Frost, Imp Realm--