Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about "+number" on items

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 21, 2013
I get what +30 MAX (health/mana symbol) means but what about the +2% and +2 next to things such as or (for example)? I mean, the % is obviously a percentage increase and the other isn't, but where are those increases taking place? For my character stats? During battles?

For example, I have a "Cloak of the Watchful" and that has +24 MAX (health) and then +4 and (attack). What does that mean?

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
It means that now all of your balance spells will do four more damage. If it had a percent sign then all your balance spells would do 4% more damage.

Hope this helped :)

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
osiris222 on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
It means that now all of your balance spells will do four more damage. If it had a percent sign then all your balance spells would do 4% more damage.

Hope this helped :)
Ah okay. So then, something that does 200-240 would then do 204-244 (+4) or 208-249.6 (+4%)?

This indeed helps, as I was at a bit of a loss for why I didn't see anything in my stats changing when wearing it vs wearing something else.