Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I lost my Main Quest in Azteca!

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
I lost my main quest in Azteca. My storm wizard is named Megan Wildpants. Thanks for your help.

With appreciation for your help.

Survivor
Aug 30, 2009
hi i would like to add, i cant find my main quest, i was working in aquila, now all i have are side quests please help.

Administrator
Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I lose my quest in Azteca after nothing but a heartbreaker please help me. ty

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kylestormb on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I lose my quest in Azteca after nothing but a heartbreaker please help me. ty
Like Professor Greyrose said in her reply just above your posting, there is a new feature called "Quest Finder". It will help you find quests nearby. Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#finder

If you mean that you "lose your quest" because you get defeated, and you need help fighting, then maybe you can post on the fansites and ask for help. They have groups of players who volunteer to help with difficult areas. Here is a link to one of the fansites in case you want to ask for help questing:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Can you tell me why I can't buy any more of the emortal games dungeons after I bout the one with zeus in it please tell me if you know why

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
I forgot mine too! Not sure where to go or what my quest is!

Administrator
Survivor
May 29, 2012
hi I am Duncan dragonflame I turned my quest finder on but it don't work dosent show up on last page of quest??????

Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
Ok so I just finished chamber of the kings and freed the king then spoke to him, I then went to talk to reed walker in the zocalo and turned in my quest, but I don't have my next quest now, I was so focused on my level up I didn't read what the message said and now I have no quest please help

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
If you cannot find your quests, please use the new Quest Finder feature described here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes#finder
No offense, but this advice is really no help. Since the update of adding the quest finder, several Azteca storyline quests are unavailable for the helper. This makes the main storyline quest disappear until you finish that that part of the quest. Then you must find the quest that continues the storyline. For some reason, instead of just putting the "no arrow" mark on these quests, you guys made them unavailable so it removes the storyline quests from your selected quest.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
I Have The Same Problem With Hall Of Plumage, I Cant Find My Next Quest

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
I still have main quest, I think, but am missing a part of it. I do have a quest for Calmecac Library in Alto Alto, but I somehow Missed Finding the Princess. I cannot access where she is hiding. I did battle the double bosses in the clearing and picked up the scepter. (I have not done Head of the Sun or Head of the Hungry Night yet too, or anything to do with the cacao beans or the beetles, or have any quests pointing at them) This is for my Fire, Kiley FireBrand. Thank you for your help.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
cypres5 on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
I still have main quest, I think, but am missing a part of it. I do have a quest for Calmecac Library in Alto Alto, but I somehow Missed Finding the Princess. I cannot access where she is hiding. I did battle the double bosses in the clearing and picked up the scepter. (I have not done Head of the Sun or Head of the Hungry Night yet too, or anything to do with the cacao beans or the beetles, or have any quests pointing at them) This is for my Fire, Kiley FireBrand. Thank you for your help.
I still cannot access the princess in Cloud Burst Forest. Do I need to redo the double boss in The Clearing? (I did get beetle quest)