Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
I personally think Avalon is my favorite world, i especially LOVE Lake shore. I think avalons storyline was brilliantly wrote and graphics are stunning. Yeah, Wizard city, Krokotopia, MaryleBone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, and Azteca were all great but i love Avalon. I think my top worlds would have to be

1. Avalon ( Of course!?)
Tied for 2. Celestia ( I liked the cheating bosses ) Wizard City ( Its where Merles and Bartleby Dwell )
3. Dragonspyre ( You get to face the one and only Malistare!)
4. Marylebone ( I like the scenery, and people have been ranting on how it doesn't have sidewalks, um its on rooftops, last time i checked they don't have sidewalks, I liked kensington park.
5. Mooshu ( I liked the Asian theme )
6. Zafaria ( i didnt really like this world, but the creatures were cool )
7. Krokotopia ( I didnt like this world, i liked how the areas differed on the school )

I havent put Azteca on here cause i only saw it on the test realm, i dont know its storyline YET!

Is the best!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Wizard City and then Mooshu are my favs.

Mary StarGem lvl 90

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Personally I love Avalon. I like it's theme and such. Here's a list of my worlds favorite to least.

• 1. Avalon Love the theme.
  • 2. Celestia Very imaginative world.
  • 3. Marleybone I like that little rooftop thing.
  • 4. Mooshu Has an interesting story line.
  • 5. Dragonspyre Malistaire was pretty fun to beat.
  • 6. Zafaria The world was cool, not really interesting though.
  • 7. Krokotopia Krokotopia just wasn't my kind of world. Cool manders though.

Azteca isn't marked because I'm not that far into the world.

-Travis Redweaver LvL 80

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
Venomousvipa on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Personally I love Avalon. I like it's theme and such. Here's a list of my worlds favorite to least.

• 1. Avalon Love the theme.
  • 2. Celestia Very imaginative world.
  • 3. Marleybone I like that little rooftop thing.
  • 4. Mooshu Has an interesting story line.
  • 5. Dragonspyre Malistaire was pretty fun to beat.
  • 6. Zafaria The world was cool, not really interesting though.
  • 7. Krokotopia Krokotopia just wasn't my kind of world. Cool manders though.

Azteca isn't marked because I'm not that far into the world.

-Travis Redweaver LvL 80

On the worlds i'm have done here is the list.
1. Krokotopia) I loved the music!
2.Marleybone) I liked all the references. Jack the Ripper especially.
3.Grizzleheim) I like bears.
4.Wizard 101) It was cool, but a little boring.
5.Mooshu) It is too happy!
6.Wysteria) Do I need a reason?

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Mooshu had what I felt was a fabulous atmosphere in it. Not to mention that a lot of the people have names based off of Rurouni Kenshin. Exp: Himoora Kenshin( Himura Kenshin) and Sagara Samoosuke( Sagara Sanosuke). I loved that manga

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
So far my favorite world is Celestia. Yes, it hikes up the difficulty by a huge amount but it's also one of the most imaginative worlds I've seen. Plus the fact that I love underwater bases so that merits a huge amount of respect from me that Celestia is an underwater base.... mostly... the above ground segment doesn't follow that guideline.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Well I've been to Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Dragonspye, and Celeistia. So out of those 4 worlds I would have to say Celestial. Celestial is my favorite world because I love the final dungeon, "The Trial of Spheres". I love how that dungeon is based off of The Astral Schools, Sun, Moon, and Star. I have only been to Celestial a couple of times because I have not completed Mooshu and Dragonspye. Little did I know when I teleported to a friend in Celestial someone asked me for help in the final dungeon. My name is Tyler Earthrunner I am a student

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Out of all the worlds, I like in this order-

Avalon (so colorful)
Azteca (awesome)
Aquila (It rocks!)
Wysteria (amazing!)
Wizard city (this counts right?)
Krokotopia (School of balance)
Grizzleheim (theme)
Mooshu (ok)
Marleybone (gloomy)
Celestia (hard to explain)
Dragonspyre (HATE DISLIKE BOO)

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
What are your favorite worlds, from most to least liked?

>Wintertusk and Grizzlehiem are considered seperate
>Wizard City and Aquila are considered different

My favorites:

1. Wintertusk
2. Celestia
3. Krokotopia
4. Wizard City
5. Avalon
6. Wysteria
7. Marleybone
8. Mooshu
9. Azteca
10. Zafaria
11. Aquila
12. Grizzlehiem
13. Dragonspyre

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
I travel the spiral all the time and would like to know your favorite worlds! Sadly I haven't been to Azteca.

1. Zafaria
2. Avalon
3. Marleybone
4. MooShu
5. Wysteria
6. Celestia
7. Grizzleheim & Wintertusk
8. Dragonspyre
9. Wizard City
10. Krokotopia (Ugh)

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
MajesticLord on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
I personally think Avalon is my favorite world, i especially LOVE Lake shore. I think avalons storyline was brilliantly wrote and graphics are stunning. Yeah, Wizard city, Krokotopia, MaryleBone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Celestia, Zafaria, and Azteca were all great but i love Avalon. I think my top worlds would have to be

1. Avalon ( Of course!?)
Tied for 2. Celestia ( I liked the cheating bosses ) Wizard City ( Its where Merles and Bartleby Dwell )
3. Dragonspyre ( You get to face the one and only Malistare!)
4. Marylebone ( I like the scenery, and people have been ranting on how it doesn't have sidewalks, um its on rooftops, last time i checked they don't have sidewalks, I liked kensington park.
5. Mooshu ( I liked the Asian theme )
6. Zafaria ( i didnt really like this world, but the creatures were cool )
7. Krokotopia ( I didnt like this world, i liked how the areas differed on the school )

I havent put Azteca on here cause i only saw it on the test realm, i dont know its storyline YET!

Is the best!
I'm personally only up to Dragonspyre but out of the five worlds I've been to, the ranks are this.

1. Dragonspyre
2. Grizzleheim
3. Mooshu
4. Krokotopia
5. Wizard City

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
My personal list:
1. Avalon
2. Mooshu
3. Aquila
4. Wintertusk
5. Wizard City
6. Dragonspyre
7. Mooshu
8. Azteca
9. Celestia
10. Zafaria
11. Krokotopia
12. Marleybone
13. Grizzleheim
14. Wysteria (I HATE this place SO much...)

(I counted Grizzleheim and Wintertusk as 2 separate worlds because it feels like they are.)

Robert Angleblade
Archmage (LVL 84(almost 85) Theurgist

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Great question, and interesting to see people's differing tastes.

My favorite worlds:

1) Mooshu -- I loved the beauty, greenery. I enjoyed the story line. I enjoyed the Samoorai theme. And I enjoyed the humor of the Moodha.

2) Grizzleheim & Wintertusk -- Again, I like the natural setting. I also enjoyed the chance to step away from the storyline in a colorful and challenging world. Also, the crafting in GH & WT is by far the best crafting in the game, the only crafting really worth the effort.

3) Wizard City -- At times I think I actually like this best of all, and should put it at the top of the list. Here was where the magic really began, and the game was new and delightful. We were still students and learning, and the game was still light and enjoyable. This is really the heart of the game, what drew us all in.

4) Avalon, Zafaria, and Celestia were all enjoyable for me, though at about the same level.

5) Marleybone and Dragonspyre, sometimes interesting, but a little dark. MB had good humor in a lot of references, which was neat. DS you get to face Malistaire.

6) Wysteria -- A mildly charming diversion.

7) Azteca -- the environment is graphically interesting. However, the storyline, the long repetitive battles, and the insanely long and boring repetitive boss battles make this a disaster of a world. Crafting a complete waste. The initial wonder of earlier world was killed here. I pray they get things better balanced in worlds to come, because more like this one are just a waste of time.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
Roberto Angleblade on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
My personal list:
1. Avalon
2. Mooshu
3. Aquila
4. Wintertusk
5. Wizard City
6. Dragonspyre
7. Mooshu
8. Azteca
9. Celestia
10. Zafaria
11. Krokotopia
12. Marleybone
13. Grizzleheim
14. Wysteria (I HATE this place SO much...)

(I counted Grizzleheim and Wintertusk as 2 separate worlds because it feels like they are.)

Robert Angleblade
Archmage (LVL 84(almost 85) Theurgist
Sort of differing from the theme of the thread here, sorry!

Being a wizard myself, I can understand why you hated Wysteria. Half the quests were about beating some sort of life creature (not to mention the or "Earth" teacher). For other schools though, I think it was a very fun world.