Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jumping in during a fight !

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
I have come across something while leveling in avlon i was in a fight in the street and a wizard joins my fight with out asking or anything i think nothing of it then just like that next round he flees . so i am woundering if he didnt have his cards set up or something elts then i see him chat and say i bet this will kill the guy i just join and fleed from and a nother guy say yep it might well it didnt but still come on you should let the person in the fight allow or denn people in during a fight to fix this problem

Ice Rocks

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Though this can be somewhat helpful, this won't solve a problem only create one. People will troll and sometimes they didn't remember to do whatever. This happens to me, but instead they stay and pass/showoff. Try to get used to it.

Anthony Lv.26 Bookworm

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
FiredogACE on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I have come across something while leveling in avlon i was in a fight in the street and a wizard joins my fight with out asking or anything i think nothing of it then just like that next round he flees . so i am woundering if he didnt have his cards set up or something elts then i see him chat and say i bet this will kill the guy i just join and fleed from and a nother guy say yep it might well it didnt but still come on you should let the person in the fight allow or denn people in during a fight to fix this problem

Ice Rocks
What? What are you saying?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Molly the Balance ... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
What? What are you saying?
I can't understand him either. TYPO

Andrew Iceriver lvl. 51

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
he seems mad because someone joined and fled his battle.

It's bad manners to do so, but it happens.

People can be jerks, or if they don't mean it, they don't realize they just invited another enemy they aren't there to help battle it.

I only ever did this once - when I was noob and didn't realize someone would get stuck fighting three enemies.

I got pulled into a fight in MB.

My deck was set up totally wrong and I didn't have enough mana. So I fled and only afterwards realized the poor girl was left fighting three dudes. At the least, I could have quick changed my deck or drunk a potion.

Taught me that whenever you're passing through an area with monsters in it, try to have a general purpose deck equipped and have at least one potion. If you can't do either, port to the commons to avoid walking into a fight you can't win or might get someone killed.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
crunkatog on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:

People can be jerks, or if they don't mean it, they don't realize they just invited another enemy they aren't there to help battle it.

I only ever did this once - when I was noob and didn't realize someone would get stuck fighting three enemies.

My deck was set up totally wrong and I didn't have enough mana. So I fled and only afterwards realized the poor girl was left fighting three dudes. At the least, I could have quick changed my deck or drunk a potion.

Taught me that whenever you're passing through an area with monsters in it, try to have a general purpose deck equipped and have at least one potion. If you can't do either, port to the commons to avoid walking into a fight you can't win or might get someone killed.
Oh... Ok.

I've never done this before, but I have definitely joined a battle when somebody had a ton of blades and traps and hit them. -_- Yet on another thread I was complaining about somebody who did it :P.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
crunkatog on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:

Thanks for telling, no offense to FiredogACE, I just can't read it.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
I was in Wysteria, finishing it up in Tanglewood way when a dude with half of his health joins my battle with green men. He sees one mor ejoin, then sees I am going to use unicorn for us and then he flees I had to summon my mander minion. (My pet gives me a unicorn card.) Me and George almost died until a dude joined, saving us. These people are so mean who join battles and flee.