Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cheating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Hey, me again.

I have an idea about fighting. It gets tough sometimes when a boss cheats especially when you're a higher lvl wizard like promethean. So, I know that some pets can cast things randomly, but its not the same as cheating. So what if we could have a cheat for each school?

They could be star spells and you use an aura to activate them. They could be something like:

Myth: If trapped, earthquake
Ice: Infinite tower shield
Fire:Efreet if trapped
Storm:Wild Bolt if trapped
Life:If trapped rebirth
Balance: Power Nova if trapped
Death:Scarecrow if trapped

These would be unfair to just anyone so they could only be used against bosses not in pvp

Just a thought

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
I think that nerfing them a lot would be the best. I think that fighting against overpowering odds can be fun. I remember feeling so great when I soloed that first boss that was more powerful than me, I believe it was Dr. K in MB. If this happened, the only necessary spells would be Reshuffle, Sanctuary, and Satyr. Maybe a 60% tower shield every 3rd or 5th turn would be good for Ice, and replacing the 7 pip aoe spells with 4 pip ones (Unicorn with 400 health for Life), possibly attach them to athames or wands, and I think it would be a fair upgrade from constant WW gear and deck tweaking.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
No no no what if you are setting up for a million or something then the opponent traps you all your time and tc will be lost.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I like the thought behind it but it really isn't a good idea cause they cheat would have to be dispel able and that wouldn't be much fun but they could really think about this though

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Yeah, Another thing I was thinking of is whether is should be allowed in pvp. Because I was thinking maybe they could make some special pvp gear to allow them to be used in pvp.