Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Mount Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Hello, I am a myth Promethean on the game and I have a suggestion for a mount. Nowadays, on the game I see many mounts that let a player fly. For example a magic carpet, or wings. That made me think....Why isn't there a mount that lets the wizard fly all by him/her-self?

Then, I also thought what would this mount be called, or what would be the reason for the wizard to fly by themselves? So, thats when I thought of Pixie Dust. Pixie dust would make you fly. How does a Pixie dust mount sound?

ColeRainbowHammer, lvl 90

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
ColeRainbowHammer on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Hello, I am a myth Promethean on the game and I have a suggestion for a mount. Nowadays, on the game I see many mounts that let a player fly. For example a magic carpet, or wings. That made me think....Why isn't there a mount that lets the wizard fly all by him/her-self?

Then, I also thought what would this mount be called, or what would be the reason for the wizard to fly by themselves? So, thats when I thought of Pixie Dust. Pixie dust would make you fly. How does a Pixie dust mount sound?

ColeRainbowHammer, lvl 90
That's awesome sounding!!!!!!!!! Plus we are wizards, why can't we cast a spell or summon things that allow us to fly or move faster or slower (Slowpoke Sloth)?