Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People getting their pets to mega in 5 hours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Ok so i dont know if this is the right place to write in. but... I have seen so many people do this. So what they do is make a wizard with a whole nother username and get it to where it can acess pet pavillion. They then make a level 1. Then they add themselves on the one who can enter pet pavilion, they then go home and take out the pet from shared bank. They then talk to 2 people and level up and then get energy. They train their pet all the way and repeat the same thing so many times. I think kingsisle should patch this up. Like ki should do it like only when u unlock pet pavilion (i think level 7 or something), thats when you can only train your pet.

-Kayla Drakebright90
Alyssa Daisyshard62
Cori sea21
Chelsea21
Shelby Blueblossom74
Elizabeth LotusLeaf38

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
If someone wants to bother and constantly create new characters and then run from point a to point b to level up for energy only to train the pet two or three times, more power to them.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
I haven't seen that done lately. Before energy potions it was a common trick, but now most users just pop a potion and keep going. It's much faster, and with energy dropping from GG (and a pretty good value even if you buy it) it really isn't worth using a "burn wiz" anymore. With rank 9 snacks and energy you can get to mega in one hour.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Prince of Shadows on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
I haven't seen that done lately. Before energy potions it was a common trick, but now most users just pop a potion and keep going. It's much faster, and with energy dropping from GG (and a pretty good value even if you buy it) it really isn't worth using a "burn wiz" anymore. With rank 9 snacks and energy you can get to mega in one hour.
Yeah, Mega snacks are called "Mega Snack Pack" because they are meant for people to train pets to Mega.

Sean HawkHunter