Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Card Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
I was recently playing, and i thought of a great idea for a new card! this car would be able to be bought in some kind of secret shop for a training point, and it would be a balance spell it would cost 5 pips to cast, but it would be worth it. The idea i have for the spell is that it puts all of the blades that you put on earlier in the game, back on to your player. so if you put a bunch of blades on then used a spell.. when you use this new spell all of those blades are put back! or if you have a lot and then you get hit with an earthquake, you can replenish them! there could also be one for traps! Let me know what you guys think :) I'm not sure of a name for this spell yet but maybe you guys can help!

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
I do not exactly understand what you mean for what it does.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
master of disaster on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I do not exactly understand what you mean for what it does.
Say you used a elemental blade, then a spirit blade, and then you got hit with an earthquake, or you used the blades with a spell, and they went away... This spell would bring the blades that you previously had on, back onto your wizard

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
so it revives lost blades? omg! thats like awesome! but maybe not 5 pips... maybe four... or five... wait you already said five {o_0}