Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

anyone want to hatch? i got gargoyle pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 16, 2010
so anyone want to hatch? i got the pet from the phoenix hoard pack. ill only hatch if you have a good pet though. so ya im jack skullbreeze lvl 49 and i dont have text chat.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
This board isn't the best place to try and meet up to hatch because of the time delay in posts.

Go here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?102-Pet-Mixing-Meet-Ups

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
jack skullbreeze on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
so anyone want to hatch? i got the pet from the phoenix hoard pack. ill only hatch if you have a good pet though. so ya im jack skullbreeze lvl 49 and i dont have text chat.
I'm saving up for Celestial Observatory house. Only 20,000 more gold; which should be easy because with the replies to my "Gold?" forum post and techniques I found myself it'll be no problem. As soon as I get the recipe, I'll save up 30,000 gold and hatch with you. I have a Betta Fish pet, first generation which is good for pet hatching. Type "pet:betta fish wizard101" on google and you'll see stats it can get. I don't have text chat either so this will be great for us =P .

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
I'm saving up for Celestial Observatory house. Only 20,000 more gold; which should be easy because with the replies to my "Gold?" forum post and techniques I found myself it'll be no problem. As soon as I get the recipe, I'll save up 30,000 gold and hatch with you. I have a Betta Fish pet, first generation which is good for pet hatching. Type "pet:betta fish wizard101" on google and you'll see stats it can get. I don't have text chat either so this will be great for us =P .

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46
okay :) when your ready just post date and time (also realm) and we can hatch. see you in the spiral

-jack skullbreeze

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Ok, sorry for the big delay, but recently I haven't been able to go one wizard101. I'll just go spend my gold anyways. How about tomorrow at 1:45 Easter Standard Time? (EST is also known as GMT-4). Satyr isn't usually full, so maybe that realm. Well, can't wait to hatch with you.

P.S. Betta Fish is a really good pet, google pet:betta fish and click the link that says the same thing. The stats that it currently has are ok, not good not bad, but are great for low health people and storm spells. It has "drop it!" which means it might get rid of a blade on an enemy for you, and "Storm Shot" which is good because of those low accuracy spells. The storm shot it currently 4%, and the drop it is becoming more frequent as I give it more power. Oh, and I'm Nathaniel Redflame, I have the Samurai shirt thingy, and the cap of the Salamander (the most common Dragonspyre hat) and Zaneki's sandals of tact. Just look for somebody who looks like an ambassador of Dragonspyre and Mooshu

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Ok, sorry for the big delay, but recently I haven't been able to go one wizard101. I'll just go spend my gold anyways. How about tomorrow at 1:45 Easter Standard Time? (EST is also known as GMT-4). Satyr isn't usually full, so maybe that realm. Well, can't wait to hatch with you.

P.S. Betta Fish is a really good pet, google pet:betta fish and click the link that says the same thing. The stats that it currently has are ok, not good not bad, but are great for low health people and storm spells. It has "drop it!" which means it might get rid of a blade on an enemy for you, and "Storm Shot" which is good because of those low accuracy spells. The storm shot it currently 4%, and the drop it is becoming more frequent as I give it more power. Oh, and I'm Nathaniel Redflame, I have the Samurai shirt thingy, and the cap of the Salamander (the most common Dragonspyre hat) and Zaneki's sandals of tact. Just look for somebody who looks like an ambassador of Dragonspyre and Mooshu
Where were you?

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Where were you?
oh sorry i was grounded. just a new time okay. again sorry. i wasnt ditching you or anything. how about the 31st? at 1 pm. im at central so can you tell me what time that would be for you? and satyr because like you said not full. and once again really sorry. ill check every day before i get on and ill leave a note just to make sure i dont screw this up. well ill see you.

-jack again really sorry

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
jack skullbreeze on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
oh sorry i was grounded. just a new time okay. again sorry. i wasnt ditching you or anything. how about the 31st? at 1 pm. im at central so can you tell me what time that would be for you? and satyr because like you said not full. and once again really sorry. ill check every day before i get on and ill leave a note just to make sure i dont screw this up. well ill see you.

-jack again really sorry
okay i figured out my time its noon for me. again really sorry.

-jack