Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the hardest pet training game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
In my opinion, it's the Cannon Game. I only hit blue and always miss one of the shots. That's also why my pet's Will is so low. (LOL) What do you think is the hardest pet training game?

Twisted Wizard
Level 21 wizard (Kevin Starthief)

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
All of them take practice to really get good. The one game I had a lot of trouble with at first was the Gobbler Drop. But, now that I feel I'm always training a new pet at the pavilion, I've got to play every one quite a lot. With that said, with practice, any game can become your easiest.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Nah the hardest is the ninja pig one

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The Way of the Ninja Pig is SUPER hard! I can only make it past one of the levels and I am usually good at those types of games!

Explorer
Sep 25, 2010
My second best the ninja pig game, second to the dance game. I think the hardest is gobbler drop, i always fail completely at that game.

Scarlet Dragonpetal

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Way of the Ninja Pig. I am a absolute failure at that game.

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
Twisted Wizard on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
In my opinion, it's the Cannon Game. I only hit blue and always miss one of the shots. That's also why my pet's Will is so low. (LOL) What do you think is the hardest pet training game?

Twisted Wizard
Level 21 wizard (Kevin Starthief)
cannon is easy. heres a trick. (when you do this trick its like impossible to miss unless your trying to miss) put the cannon power at top lvl and when you get the begging free shot try to hit it as close as you can. then you will know where to aim it. full power makes your pet go straighter in flight. for me its the ninja pig game.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Oh, boy. The Ninja Pig game just kills me xD. I have never EVER beaten it one time. It's so hard D:

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
In the way of the ninja pig, I can beat the hardest level(Yumi)
Joshua GoldGemlevel39