Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decent pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hey guys :D uh so i have been relentlessly trying for a decent pet yet i only get spell proof for 5%. Would anyone mind helping me get a good pet will spell defy and spell proof and possibly may cast heals? By the way, are there any places where you can farm for mega snacks because my friends with winterbane/ pagoda sometimes aren't online when i feel like farmin' then training :P so, yeah.

Thanks so much for the help!
Brian Raingem

Defender
May 03, 2009
Gardening helps with mega snacks, and Mirror Lake and Waterworks have mega snacks (You will, without a doubt, get a mega snack if you do Mirror Lake)

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
A starfish pet is pretty decent from the vendor in Celestia and as for snacks, Mirror Lake and gardening helps. I'm sure there are other decent pets as well.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I'm always willing to hatch!

There is a delay on here for posting but if you will please pick a date, time (please include time zone), realm and area in game Approx 24-48 hrs from when you read this post, I would be more than happy to meet you in game and hatch.

Please keep in mind hatching with any of my pets does not guarantee you will get that pet or their abilities, but it will be a start. Hatches with my pets depending on what pet you use or pick from mine will cost about 30,000-50,000 gold, please make sure you have enough.

Current pets that maybe of interest: (mc= may cast)

Mega Eyebendito: spell proof, spell defy, mc fairy, mc sprite, mc tower shield

Mega Mythic Beast: spell proof, spell defy, mc fairy, mc sprite, mc vengeance

Epic Betta Fish: spell proof, pain bringer, mc healing current, mc unicorn
Epic Mummy Cat: mc unicorn, mc sprite, spell proof, pain giver

There are also many others that are adults with the start to a good pedigree, but I can't say for sure other than the first two abilities they currently have what will develop. (Ex I have an adult cloud beast with mc fairy, and mc sprite, unknown others yet). If there are any specific pets you are interested in I can bring those for you to look at as well.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Calamity,
Thanks so much but I will be gone for awhile on vacation ( it'll be a little over a month ) so if you can please keep me posted on your pets I will hatch with you once I return home :D and thank you so much, your pets sound amazing!! And about meeting I'm not fully sure, that may be a little bit of a hassle but we'll figure something out. :)
Thanks a Million!
Brian Raingem
P.s. thanks to all others for the advice on mega snacks plants even farming advice, this was my first post and it was a very successful one, thank you all again! :)