Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

rank 5 hit all noob spell life school

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
i seriously think the hardest school to lvl up is life even with a mastery and another schools lower hit all so i am thinking why cant ki add a life spell that hits all and does idk 315-365 or something you know just to get life wizards by to get forest lord later in the game or something

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
What would be great was if there was an Astral spell you could learn that would switch a Life spell from healing to damage (which would make unicorn an interesting attack)

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
dayerider on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
What would be great was if there was an Astral spell you could learn that would switch a Life spell from healing to damage (which would make unicorn an interesting attack)
Then life would be more powerful than storm.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
If it was a 4 round aura, it wouldnt make Life overpowered at all. Plus, the danger is, you wouldnt be able to heal while the aura was running.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
That seems fair dayerider.KI might wanna consider this!

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
That seems fair dayerider.KI might wanna consider this!
So if it change from heal to attack what Forest lord does?
I would like that hehehe.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
iouman2013 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
i seriously think the hardest school to lvl up is life even with a mastery and another schools lower hit all so i am thinking why cant ki add a life spell that hits all and does idk 315-365 or something you know just to get life wizards by to get forest lord later in the game or something
I think if I hadn't picked life for my first wizard to play the game with I probably never would of bothered. Back then I didn't know any better. Most of my friends left the game and I became a solo player though Zafaria pretty much.

Now that I have tried other schools I see the vast difference in how you can progress faster - even with Death and they don't get their all over till level 48.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
At first I was wondering why this spell was in crafting... and then I realized, couldn't we just make this a crafted spell?

There are no lower level spells to be crafted and therefore less incentive for lower level players. I think this spell should require apprentice crafter, and maybe have it require like 20 stone blocks, 1 scrap iron, and some life regents.

Just my suggestions,
A Scholar

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Maybe it could be a level 40 spell at a new hidden trainer?
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Most people solve this by picking up Myth to Frog or Balance to Sand, or just buying tc frogs and sand in the bazaar and putting them in the side for when you're facing three or more enemies.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Am I the only one who was amused by the fact he said "Hit all noob" instead of enemies? :P

Anywho, that's kinda interesting of a thought Dayerider. I've thought of it before. Sounds like it would be a cool enchantment from diego >:3

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Am I the only one who was amused by the fact he said "Hit all noob" instead of enemies? :P

Anywho, that's kinda interesting of a thought Dayerider. I've thought of it before. Sounds like it would be a cool enchantment from diego >:3
I think this should be part of the astral school, not a reward for PvP. Just my $.02 USD

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
dayerider on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
I think this should be part of the astral school, not a reward for PvP. Just my $.02 USD
Lol'ed at the "$.02 USD". Creative :P

It personally doesn't matter to me - I just wanted that so that lifes wouldn't need to be 50+ and just be private.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Rony The Turtle on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Lol'ed at the "$.02 USD". Creative :P

It personally doesn't matter to me - I just wanted that so that lifes wouldn't need to be 50+ and just be private.
glad you got the joke, many don't :) I can't say that it's original to me, but I've been using it a long time. Lots of fun :)

I understand where you're coming from, you simply want the school to have a better chance. I appreciate that PvPers should have some benefit in the game, and spells are a big part of that.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Death doesnt have one. But I do agree, since every other school but life and death have a rank4 to all spell, that life should have one. But it would greatly implement the game because then life would have to train it and there would be no point in having it for a high level life other than farming.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
A Balanced Life on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Death doesnt have one. But I do agree, since every other school but life and death have a rank4 to all spell, that life should have one. But it would greatly implement the game because then life would have to train it and there would be no point in having it for a high level life other than farming.
I disagree. Meteor is still a useful spell, and for the cost of Dragon, you could have ALMOST the same amount of damage (with dragon doing slightly more; less than 100 points). I think that for AoE, all schools should have a 4 pip spell. in the case of death, I would prefer it NOT to heal.

Defender
Jan 22, 2012
A Death Scholar on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
At first I was wondering why this spell was in crafting... and then I realized, couldn't we just make this a crafted spell?

There are no lower level spells to be crafted and therefore less incentive for lower level players. I think this spell should require apprentice crafter, and maybe have it require like 20 stone blocks, 1 scrap iron, and some life regents.

Just my suggestions,
A Scholar
I don't think a crafted spell should be for younger players. With the ingredients you provided, it just seems to easy - crafted spells are meant to be unique and rare. So maybe we should just keep them as they are, for higher leveled wizards.
Sierra, Transcendent

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
sierraisonfire on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
I don't think a crafted spell should be for younger players. With the ingredients you provided, it just seems to easy - crafted spells are meant to be unique and rare. So maybe we should just keep them as they are, for higher leveled wizards.
Sierra, Transcendent
I don't know, I think having less experienced wizards crafting spells could be nice. Sure it can get overwhelming, but I'm not talking about an X-pip spell that does 400 damage per pip to all enemies. Perhaps we have a floating scale on this where:

1) Crafting ingredients can come from every world they themselves have unlocked. Available to all members at no additional cost. No crown purchases needed to harvest. it would come from ingrediants that are normal crafting ingrediants OR things lying around the world that we ONLY use during quests (berries, feathers, planks of wood, fairy dust, what have you)
2) You get XP for each recipe crafted
3) each spell would be school aligned
4) You could use these to open up new types of magic. For example, could you imagine using a Fire and Death school spell called Headless Horseman that threw flaming pumpkins as its attack (for an example) and be available for both Fire and Death schools (only) to use and obey power pips for both schools?
5) They don't need to be overpowered at all, and shouldn't be, they should add to the depth of the game and make it more fun. The other added bonus is it would give people who want the really strong crafted spells an idea of how hard it really is, but on a scale that makes sense.
6) you could make the spell something they couldn't get until they unlocked a part of that realm. So, wizard city's wouldn't be gotten until they unlocked Colossus Boulevard or Crab Alley, Krokopatra's wouldn't be able to be done until you can talk to niles, etc etc etc

These are jsut off the top of my head ideas, but I think it could work if done right.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Would there be shielding for it??? If not, the arena would soon belong to me and my hundreds of thousands healing dryad. Even if they shields, a 10000 per Roy d regen would handle it.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Life isn't the hardest school to level up i am life i have been playing for a year and i am a grandmaster theurgist

Angela Gem
Level 50
school

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
What about satyr?? And rebirth would be "650 damage to all enemies and heal absorb"? A heal absorb would absorb healing thus making a person who casts satyr and who has the heal absorb on them and no healing boosts make the satyr heal for only 460.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
There is a spell that is the level 78 quest i think it's level 78 but they should make a lower spell to that dells dsmsage to everyone even your teammates as a cost for lower levels like level 30

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
It wouldn't work well at all. Life can heal which would give it way too much power

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
dayerider on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
If it was a 4 round aura, it wouldnt make Life overpowered at all. Plus, the danger is, you wouldnt be able to heal while the aura was running.
So any school could train it since it is a astral spell. Or are you going to limit it?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
wow dryad would literally be 2 times judgement in damage the idea about that astral spell isn't happening but i agree there should be an earlier life aoe (that isn't super op)