Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2013
Hello, this is my first post and i need help with when ever i pvp i lose i am a lvl 34 could anyone help me with a strategy, thanks a million my name is zachary jadeblade ingame

Survivor
May 16, 2013
TheQuestionMan on May 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello, this is my first post and i need help with when ever i pvp i lose i am a lvl 34 could anyone help me with a strategy, thanks a million my name is zachary jadeblade ingame
Hey Zachary Jadeblade! I would recommend putting minotaur at the forefront of your attacks. Try to train Tower shield and infection, or just use infection TC.

Hope I helped,
Wolf Skullslinger

Survivor
May 02, 2013
Survivor
May 16, 2013
TheQuestionMan on May 30, 2013 wrote:
well thanks a lot i will try this
No problem! Good luck in the arena!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
If you ever need help in PvP just find my player I am usually in arena and could help you with strategies. I am usually in around 12:00 p.m.

Patrick MythThief level 53 conjurer

Survivor
May 21, 2010
myth is a very umm.... how to say? myth is very unique when it comes to pvp.( not a bad unique ) Myth has various ways to overcome an opponent. You could save up your pips then use minotaurs to finish off your opponent and while you wait for pips you could blade a lot. You could also shatter right before you launch all of your minotaurs. You would need to heal so it isn't a very good plan but I haven't low level pvp for a few months. But minotaurs are amazing and don't be afraid to use minions either. I still use talos and I am level 79.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
I am one level ahead of you and I just try to pierce people and try to use your minion and use your use training points to shield your secondary school

chase mythief level 35

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013