Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Banshee Rare?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Is life Banshhe rare i goit it not he hybrid i actually have no idea where some of my rare pets come from lol

COle Dunerunner Lvl 90 Pro,ethean SOrcerer

Btw sry for misspellings i am in a hurry

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
It is pretty rare. School pets are not commonly found and are counted as rare drops only found by bosses or (about once in a blue moon) by minions. For instance, the boss (I forgot his name but he was ) dropped a snow serpent (I think).

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The life banshee really isn't a rare pet. You just don't see that many people with them because the talents on a first generation are not very good. I happen to like the looks and card that comes with the life banshee, so I am in the process of training one that I have mixed with various other pets for better talents. The fact you don't see many people with them is another reason I have been trying to get a decent life banshee. (I happen to like unique pets).

Hannah Lifebringer level 90 life

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have never even heard of a life banshee, let alone see one I am guessing it is pretty rare

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
It's rare, not many people have it or care to have it, but its a cool pet.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TheAwesomeMyth on May 11, 2013 wrote:
It is pretty rare. School pets are not commonly found and are counted as rare drops only found by bosses or (about once in a blue moon) by minions. For instance, the boss (I forgot his name but he was ) dropped a snow serpent (I think).
Um, all pets are of one school or another.

And the Life Banshee isn't all that rare, no one equips it because the stats are pretty poor.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
wizardrokz on May 11, 2013 wrote:
I have never even heard of a life banshee, let alone see one I am guessing it is pretty rare
Same with me. I've only seen a myth banshee and a banshee.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
In my opinion, I don't think that they are that rare, people probably just don't equip it because it doesn't have amazing stats. The reason for me saying this is because I have three!!! I'm not kidding!!!

Carlos SilverHeart, lvl 40 wizard

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Austin, can you tell me how to get a myth banshee pet?

matthew wyrmblade lvl 82