Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my kraken pet... is sick!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
i.was looking at my kraken pet the other day and i noticed that it had a little cold it would sneeze and then wipe.its nose so post other funny things that your pet does

Armiger
May 10, 2010
My beast pets are so lazy, they lay down and take mini naps all the time!!!

Drives me crazy, wish they would heal me instead of sleeping...

Explorer
Jun 04, 2012
Lets see...... Oh! My Firezilla pet will cough then stomp idk why

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My chameleon, Lucky - Who i very much - licks the ground. She will give it a quick stare, then lick. It's very strange....Do chameleons normally do that?

-Angela DragonStone

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
My pets do weird things too.
My heck hound keeps howling at the imaginary moon wherever I go.
My cyclops always hammers his hand, as if he's about to smash something.
My fairy - things always jump and raise their hands in the air, even if an enemy just killed me.
I would say the rest are normal, though.
Wonder what other weird things pets do. Bye!

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
My red gobbler scratches his ear then looks embarrassed. My Wendigo looks around like he notices something. Pets can be strange sometimes!

Jonathan Journeyman Life Wizard

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
It's true about beasts- also when my forest beast casts life blade it shakes its head back and forth like it's listening to music , my black spider will nibble it's foot, and my silverback wild claw will hunch down and cover it's head. Those crazy pets .

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
my smith, at random and awkward times, just starts breakdancing, I don't why, but it's kind of cool in some ways

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
My Forest Lord is always distracted, especially in battle. He is always looking over his shoulder as if there is a monster behind him and rarely ever sees fit to cast a Spritely or a blade. He has a very short attention span for anything in front of us.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
My Strange Beast is... Well, strange. She/he walks in circles than curls up in a loose ball with his/her bat wings tucked down. It's bizarre.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
My Giraffe is so funny! She has both fairy and spritely and takes good care of me, but she is always always looking around like she is totally disinterested and bored! LOL Cracks me up! :D

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
My starfish seems to perspire a lot. Every three seconds, he's wiping his little pointy brow...

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My mustard troll always scratches her head as if she is trying to decide to heal me or not. Most often she decides not to heal me.

Hannah Lifebringer level 90 life
Hannah Legendstalker level 90 myth

Survivor
Mar 12, 2013
My starfish smiles, I find it creepy that something that does not normally have a face smiles at me in a game

My Cyclops flexes a lot, it's like he's trying to impress all the other pets lol

Kyle MoonStalker -
Level 47 Thaumaturge, Ravenscar

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
My snake in a basket thinks he's tough, but in reality is scared. He makes a big show of hissing at the enemies then hides in his basket hoping they didn't see it.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
CastleLock on May 1, 2013 wrote:
My snake in a basket thinks he's tough, but in reality is scared. He makes a big show of hissing at the enemies then hides in his basket hoping they didn't see it.
this is actually pretty cute - he hunkers down in his basket like a little slinky and goes POP!

I thought the comment about the kraken was him just itching his nose once in a while, but today I watched my friend's kraken do those whole-body sneezes a bunch of times and I felt bad. He must have picked up some kind of bug running around in the pet pavilion without his shoes and cap. Or maybe his wittle nose is dry because he's been out of the water helping you a lot.

I think it's also cute watching a whole dorm room full of brown spiders do the bounce all at the same time :)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
My Emberstone Tiger waggles his rear and performs a little dance once in a while. I guess I need to take him to the bathroom more often. :P

My Eyediache must be a musical prodigy, because he simultaneously shakes his maraccas, plays his banjo, and clashes his cymbals. He must be the next Mozart. :P

My Spider will lean down and nibble his foot when he is hungry. Guess I should feed him more often. :P

Well that's about it concerning my crazing pets. See you and your crazy pets out there in the Spiral, young Wizards!

Wolf IceRider - A Lover Of Balance -

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
wizardrokz on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
My chameleon, Lucky - Who i very much - licks the ground. She will give it a quick stare, then lick. It's very strange....Do chameleons normally do that?

-Angela DragonStone
mine does it all the time lvl 72 myth wiz

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
my cyclops starts to randomly dance around

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
My basilisk roars at the air in front of him like he doesn't care. And my flame toad falls asleep randomly and then wakes up in a strange way. What would we do without our pets :D

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
My buddy has a pet hydra. Whenever he casts a spell, some of the hydra's heads watch the pyrotechnics with a cute, awed look on their faces. The other head usually is just looking off in the general direction of the enemies.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
My leprechaun jumps on his little pot of gold to guard it.

Defender
May 03, 2009
RavenLady777 on May 8, 2013 wrote:
My leprechaun jumps on his little pot of gold to guard it.
Mine too! :P

I really think the dance game should teach my dragon some good moves. All he does is put his (are they claws?) up and move his head in a circle.

My strange beast will often curl into a ball and take a nap. My spider dances by bobbing up and down his body. My seraph and the ghostly looing seraph, I think it's a yuletide spirit will move her hands and that's it. She's just a pathetic dancer, but a great help in battle. When I walk with no mount equipped and my golden piggle equipped, the piggle will wiggle (Lol, rhymes) his golden butt. I just fall out of my chair when I see it.