Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my kraken pet... is sick!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
jackson010603 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
My stormzilla pet eats air! LOL
My firecat and fairy ALWAYS do that!!!

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
jessicafairyrules on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
My firecat and fairy ALWAYS do that!!!
Fairy?

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
My new frankenbunny (Barney hehe) will do I little zombie walk, its soo cute

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Little Dragon Spar... on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
My pets do weird things too.
My heck hound keeps howling at the imaginary moon wherever I go.
My cyclops always hammers his hand, as if he's about to smash something.
My fairy - things always jump and raise their hands in the air, even if an enemy just killed me.
I would say the rest are normal, though.
Wonder what other weird things pets do. Bye!
All those things are actually supposed to happen:
Heck hound is supposed to be a wolf and wolves howl at the moon
Cyclops is supposed to be tough so the hammer is supposed to represent their "toughness"
Fairies do that: that's how they heal and come on now, THEY CAN FLY.
DUH!
Alia Winterwhisper -

Survivor
May 15, 2012
my ghost hound would take naps in every battle but when the spell unicorn appears he would cast the brave hound spell then jump for like 1 minute then go to bed again
is that normal?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
I like the Tiki pet. He gets bored and uses his torch as a jump rope.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
wizardrokz on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
My chameleon, Lucky - Who i very much - licks the ground. She will give it a quick stare, then lick. It's very strange....Do chameleons normally do that?

-Angela DragonStone
Mine does that too! It's so funny. Does it taste good to chameleons? Also, Luna, my polar bear cub, has to always adjust her hat. I guess it's way too big. And I noticed that cyclops pets hammer their own hand... doesn't that hurt? Pets do some weird things... Some others are my mythic beast, Honey, either loves to sleep or is very afraid of everything. Sparky has a bad temper (probably cause he is now living with Destiny I. instead of his original owner, Destiny W.), he always stomps everywhere! My two seraphs are very attached to my ice wizard, they follow her everywhere once she goes inside. Pets are so funny!

Destiny Icesong, level 17

Destiny Windgem, level 56

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
wizardrokz on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
My chameleon, Lucky - Who i very much - licks the ground. She will give it a quick stare, then lick. It's very strange....Do chameleons normally do that?

-Angela DragonStone
I have an adult chameleon who I also love with all my heart. It does the same. Sometime I question its motives...

" Knowledge is key, my friends. " Katie Duskleaf, level 49

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
My pet fairy starts moving her arms left and right at strange time

Survivor
Jul 10, 2013
Darth JT on Apr 6, 2013 wrote:
My beast pets are so lazy, they lay down and take mini naps all the time!!!

Drives me crazy, wish they would heal me instead of sleeping...
Oh man, my Forest Beast is always sleeping and NEVER heals :P

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
odd...is this just some sort of thing for all pets or is this rare?
-Brooke Dragon rider

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
Alia WinterWhisper on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
All those things are actually supposed to happen:
Heck hound is supposed to be a wolf and wolves howl at the moon
Cyclops is supposed to be tough so the hammer is supposed to represent their "toughness"
Fairies do that: that's how they heal and come on now, THEY CAN FLY.
DUH!
Alia Winterwhisper -
This topic was made for people to talk about the things our pets do, and we know that these things are supposed to happen

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
I love the dance that the Premier Porker does! It makes me smile and laugh

Survivor
Apr 18, 2013
Well I came into my dorm room and all my pets surrounded me and began dancing
My Dark Sprite rose the roof!
My Blue Ghost swayed from side to side
My Brave Piggle did a little jiggle (It rhymes! )
My Dragon wove her hands in a little circle
My Forest Beast bobbed her head like she was jamming
My Cyclops did a little dance by sliding side to side and stomping up and down
And my Crow just flew into the corner, but that was okay. (I wasn't offended Sir Barney)

It was a little party and of course the pet that I had equipped Lord Gizmo my Crabling took the chance to bow as if he had did a spontaneous dance too!

My pets truly do amaze me.
*Currently experimenting with signatures.*
~S.W.
''A fizzle is just another chance for improvement.''

Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
Whiskers is my boy Leopard in the Fire School and I don't want this to stop but he uses Smoke Screen very common. More common than other pets. This isn't something my pet does, but a leopard doesn't give you a card when you buy it. It gives you a card as a talent. Anyway My pet uses his talent more common thsn other pets. Ok Bye!

Anna Firestone

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
crunkatog on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
The other day I was playing and suddenly my IRL cat goes springing over my shoulder at the screen. He was trying to pounce on something on-screen.

Every so often, my pet krok would waggle her toofies and thrash her tail, and Jake would paw at the screen. So cute! (Then Jake proceeded to step on the sleep key on my keyboard while I was in a battle, and I lost connection. :/ )
The part where the cat did this was funny: "(Then Jake proceeded to step on the sleep key on my keyboard while I was in a battle, and I lost connection. :/)"
Oh, and sometimes my danger hound howls at the real/imaginary moon. My ghost seem to go side to side like he is a crab and he floats into air and is like, "I don't care."
When I need a peirce, my pet Spirit of Nature is either stomping like, "I am not casting." Proceeding to be still and cast it.
Hannah Moonstone level 40 Master (yay new rank) theurgist "Marleybone is the beginning of the Malistaire arch..."
Expecting for w101 to become reality

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
My Therizinosaurus runs in place while staring up moving his head from left to right

Survivor
May 16, 2012
My Deer Knight scratches his head like he is confused lol

Noah Wildblood - Level 41

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
Fairy?
fairy, yes a fairy.

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
My "elemental" wizard (diviner with fire and ice secondaries) has a Therizinosaurus. When he casts Elemental Blade or Elemental Trap, he runs in place really hard for a couple seconds then throws 'em out.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
My leopard pet dances.
anyone have a smith? they are awesome
and are boss

Blaze Spellcaster lvl. 53

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Lol. The beta fish kisses the ground, (supposedly eating invisible fish food) The wildclaw wiggles its fingers like its attempting spirit finger or maybe unenthusiastic jazz hands. (lol) The humongofrog occasionally leans its head back and sleeps without lying down. (fat froggy o:) The basilisk roars at invisible foes and killing them with its breath. (seriously, basilisk needs a toothbrush) And I believe I've seen a forest lord attempting the disco.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
Well, lets see, my V-Raptor Dances when I dance, my Gargoyal scratches his ear like a dog, my Cyclops flexes XD.Oh! and my starfish is an acrobat.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
MadisonWinterHorn on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
Fairy?
exactly

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
My mander pet sometimes will clap his hands for no reason.