Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bring her back

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
i think you should bring back selena gomez into the game, all the people you missed the quest want to do it so i suggest you should make another quest with selena gomez

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
hocuscadabra on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
i think you should bring back selena gomez into the game, all the people you missed the quest want to do it so i suggest you should make another quest with selena gomez
*sigh*
Professor Greyrose has stated, in very certain terms, that this will NOT happen.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
*sigh*
Professor Greyrose has stated, in very certain terms, that this will NOT happen.
Thats right. The contract has ended. There might be another special thing like this another time though! Keep hopeful!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
i am the only one that think its not fair that there are wizards that havent done that quest

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Selena will never come back just like the storm beetle offer. It was for a limited time. Anyway it was just for a picture and statue of her.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
hocuscadabra on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:
It would be awesome if she came back into the game! Unfortunately, its not gonna happen.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
noahleader on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
i am the only one that think its not fair that there are wizards that havent done that quest
It is not unheard of for MMOs to run special, one-time deals. SWTOR does it upon occasion, GW2 does it monthly, and other games have run them as well. It's to give players who participated in it a feeling of having been there and having something to show for it. It wasn't all that important to complete it, either. All it gave were two furniture items and a piece of armor used for stitching.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I highly doubt she will be coming back.. Sorry.

Alyssa Fairyheart
Level 80

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
No thanks. I've already done the quest and I'm not a fan of Salena Gomez, but there needs to be more quests in Underwater Triton Avenue.