Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Spring idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2010
I accidentally harvested my Angel Oak that had the Second Spring cast on it when I was navigating around with my mouse instead of the arrow keys. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a prompt put in before harvesting a plant that had Second Spring cast on it. Just something that says like "are you sure you want to harvest this plant that has Second Spring on it?" It wasn't a big deal since I received another plant with the elder harvest but it would be helpful so we don't HAVE to replant. I know there are a couple plants I want to use that on and it doesn't look like they reseed themselves. This would avoid a situation where we might lose a plant like that. :)

Explorer
May 02, 2010
Good idea. As there are plants like white tiger lillys that are much harder to replace as they don't reseed and are hard to come by. So simple warning for second spring plants would rock.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
~Kestrel~ on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I accidentally harvested my Angel Oak that had the Second Spring cast on it when I was navigating around with my mouse instead of the arrow keys. I was wondering if it would be possible to get a prompt put in before harvesting a plant that had Second Spring cast on it. Just something that says like "are you sure you want to harvest this plant that has Second Spring on it?" It wasn't a big deal since I received another plant with the elder harvest but it would be helpful so we don't HAVE to replant. I know there are a couple plants I want to use that on and it doesn't look like they reseed themselves. This would avoid a situation where we might lose a plant like that. :)
That is a really useful idea!

Since Second Spring is really useful as a decorative idea and is very energy intensive, it would incredibly useful not to have such accidents happen.

Hope they implement it.

Community Leader
Fantastic idea. I did this with a King Parsley that I have manning (wait, manning? parsleying?) my root beer bar in my home, lol. Since it was just a KP it was easily replaced, but if it were a more difficult to acquire plant (or one that didn't reseed) I would have been annoyed. Generally speaking if you use second spring it's because you want the plant around indefinitely, so I think a, "are you sure?" prompt makes good sense.

For gameplay tips, check the official Mercenaries101 fansite! To request free, experienced help with bosses & dungeons, click here for our forum.
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
...Why do people steal my ideas the day I go to post them. I was going to post this xD
I had to let my moonflowers die because I put them on both sides of the Commemorative State (I think that's what it is called?) So you could still hit "x". Maybe we could have an option to disable them completely, and reenable them whenever we want if we cast a spell?