Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2010
OK so I have been playing this gam for a long time and I rarely ever see myth people. To me myth is an amazing school. Can someone tell me why they think no one is myth. Myth has never been popular and I want to know why.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crystal2020164 on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
OK so I have been playing this gam for a long time and I rarely ever see myth people. To me myth is an amazing school. Can someone tell me why they think no one is myth. Myth has never been popular and I want to know why.
There are plenty of Myth wizards. I see them all over the spiral. Perhaps they just aren't in your realm or whatever world you're fighting/questing in.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
no offense i dont see them either but i dont like myth i dunno why

- Katie Night

Necromancer/Life

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I don't see as many Myth, Balance & Life as I do Fire and Storm, with Death and Ice somewhere in between. I think you don't see as many Myth because people like the hard-hitting schools, Fire and Storm, and don't want to learn the nuances of a cool school, such as Myth. It's a shame, because Myth is a great school in the hands of the right wizard.

Ice - L90
Balance - L84
Death - L68
Myth - L50
Storm - L25
Fire - L12

Survivor
May 21, 2010
thx everyone for telling me their thoughts. I am not sure if myth people are in a different realm or it is too hard for them to quest in Azteca. Myth needs a new aoe spell though. Azteca isn't hard btw you just need maybe a friend or a good strategy. I havent had trouble in Azteca and I am with my friend. I am myth and he is death. I am guessing this is why there aren't many myth wizards in the higher lvl because they cant do enough damage with frog or earth or they just don't like the new world. I personally love Azteca and I find the challenge fun. I just hope we get a new aoe soon.

Keller Griffinthorn- 89 conjurer
Blaze Fireflame-89 pyromancer
and a few other low lvl