Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Hi! I just got my helephent for my level 48 quest. While it was inits egg, I scrolled over it and it said it gives one card at baby. If I train it to teen or adult, will it still give the spell card? I really want an answer because I was hoping I could train it to give me fire accuracy, fire attack, or fire resistance.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Yes it will. It happens with all pets. Some pets actually change cards however. An example of one would be the penumbra dragon. (I haven't played in a while- Sorry if I made a typo or picked the wrong dragon or something.)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yes they retain any cards they get throughout the pets leveling.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shy girl on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I just got my helephent for my level 48 quest. While it was inits egg, I scrolled over it and it said it gives one card at baby. If I train it to teen or adult, will it still give the spell card? I really want an answer because I was hoping I could train it to give me fire accuracy, fire attack, or fire resistance.
You get one card at baby. It doesn't go away if you keep training it.
Here are the possible stats on the helephant:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Helephant

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
i have won several pets now i have 3 extra just sitting in my house what do you do with pets you no longer are using?and how do i get the one i am using to grow up?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
terri myth weaver on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
i have won several pets now i have 3 extra just sitting in my house what do you do with pets you no longer are using?and how do i get the one i am using to grow up?
You can keep the pets or sell them at any shop (not the bazaar) or just put them in either your bank or shared bank.
You train your pets by doing the pet games in the Pet Pavilion and feeding them pet snacks. That is now they gain their talents and "grow up." :)