Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level will I be in Zafaria?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2010
Hey,

I just wanted to know what level I will get to Zafaria in. At the moment I am level 60, and I just got the quest to do Sanctum of Stars. Am I close?

Thanks,
Katie Dawneyes
Level 60 Fire
Legendary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
katieloll on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

I just wanted to know what level I will get to Zafaria in. At the moment I am level 60, and I just got the quest to do Sanctum of Stars. Am I close?

Thanks,
Katie Dawneyes
Level 60 Fire
Legendary
You are very close to the end of Celestia. This chamber is the first you enter within the Trial of the Spheres.

I found this link to be very helpful when I was going through The Trial of the Spheres:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110272-Illustrated-Guide-to-the-Trial-of-the-Spheres

And this link shows all of the quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?110487-Complete-Guide-to-Celestia-Quests

The quest you are working on is listed at the top of this list, as the last quest given by Edith Benchley.

Hope this helps.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Well sanctum of the stars is the first chamber in the trial of spheres, and the trial of spheres is the last dungeon and last quest of Celestia

Dolan Griffontalon Legendary Diviner (level 66)

Survivor
Oct 11, 2011
katieloll on Jan 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey,

Thanks,
Katie Dawneyes
Level 60 Fire
Legendary
yeah your on the last dungeon

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
Last dungeon :D finish it and on of the teachers will give you the Zafaria quest! I finished Celestia at level 59 and had to level up to get to Zafaria and now I am level 66 :D