Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hoard of the Hydra or Knights lore pack?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I plan on getting more crowns tomorrow, (the $20 giftcard) and i was wondering which packs is best, and so which one i should buy more of, which one do you like better and why? For the spells? Or the pets? maybe even the gear? whatever it is, just post it.

Historian
May 28, 2009
It depends, are you looking for a specific item in those packs or you do not know what is in them?

If you know what is included in those packs, and both of them have what you want. First buy the one with the item you need the most.

But one warning, what ever you want, they don't come easily! You gotta be lucky. If you are trying to get the Hydra Mount or a Spell card, don't even try, It's way less chance you can get. like 7/200 to get a specific item PER purchase

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Whats ironic is i got my deer knight spell on my first try, along with a whole bunch of gear, weapons from the knights lore pack. But from the hoard of the hydra was what really stunk, i didnt get very much other then and army of lepercauns, and a whole bunch of helmets.