Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Quest Problem!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I have NO quests left that give decent exp i am level 46 close to 47 i have malistare defeated and wysteria done and the ones I have in Grizzleheim barely give any exp please help

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
coolkiller12 on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
I have NO quests left that give decent exp i am level 46 close to 47 i have malistare defeated and wysteria done and the ones I have in Grizzleheim barely give any exp please help
It sounds like you probably skipped a lot of side quests. I would go back, starting with Wizard City, and pick up side quests. Did you finish Colossus Blvd?

Like Zeke always says: "If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts."

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I'm having trouble finding a quest to do that gives decent exp I'm a level 46 death wizard and have all the main storyline completed I have defeated Malistare and can't go to celestia until 48 and I have Wysteria completed please help.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2009
I have found a few quests to do in grizzleheim and I havn't done the zeke quests yet. Thanks for your help

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Some quests may not be very rewarding but must be completed to move forward.

Donot just do high xp quests or you will run out quick and not prosper correctly.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
coolkiller12 on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
If you have defeated Malistare, you will have plenty of quests but you did it all too quickly. You cannot access Celestia until level 48.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Celestia
Go back and do some side quests or do Crab Alley if you haven't to help level you up. It's going to take time, but you'll get there eventually.

Administrator
Please do not post duplicate messages.

Perhaps you should work your way through Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, young Wizard. While the experience may not seem like much at the beginning, it would have been more had you done Grizzleheim as you progressed through your levels.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw in Grizzleheim. When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket in Grizzleheim. When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I in Grizzleheim.

All of these quests will give you experience on par with the level requirements.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 02, 2012
Professer GreyRose,

I want to know how to get the level 25
quest because I never got it since I
got level 25.

Diana level 29 therguist
Sabrina level 5 ice.
Christina level 1 pyromancer.

Its the quest from erik.

And I cant unlock mirholm keep .