Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I finished all the quests in Dragonspyre.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
So I finished all the quests in Dragonspyre and I thought there would be a quest to talk to Merle Ambrose or something but there is none and I haven't gotten new worlds or quests for new worlds.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
Please keep in mind that you have to be level 50 in order to go to Celestia. You might be little lower than that. If you are go back and do side quests from other worlds. Do some in Mooshu and Marleybone (just a suggestion), they give the most XP. Good luck!

Jessica DarkHunter Level 96,

Mackenzie DarkHunter Level 41,

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SoccerEmma17 on May 30, 2016 wrote:
Please keep in mind that you have to be level 50 in order to go to Celestia. You might be little lower than that. If you are go back and do side quests from other worlds. Do some in Mooshu and Marleybone (just a suggestion), they give the most XP. Good luck!

Mackenzie DarkHunter Level 41,
I'm sorry, but that's not correct. The level restriction was changed over a year ago to level 44.
Please see the link below for info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Celestia#axzz4ABXSqT1Y

As for the OP, If you've done the Final Countdown - the Malestaire dungeon, you may have missed some other requirement. You too should check the link, and Wizard101 Central, to see what might have happened.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Despite what SoccerEmma17 said, you actually must be at least level 44, which most people are.
I suppose you have already chatted with Merle Ambrose to no avail and have completed the quest The Final Countdown.
If, for whatever reason, you have not completed that quest, you can check out the quest tree below to find out if you have missed a quest.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree#axzz4AEsbyfFy

If you have both of those requirements, plus the proper payment, you should be able to reached Celestia. I am no Dworgyn, but if the problem still persists, you should probably contact KingsIsle support.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
Oh! I'm so sorry about my mistake. I've looked at posts from earlier years that said you need to be level 50! I'm so stupid! Anyway, good luck in Celestia!

Mackenzie DarkHunter Level 42,