Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hats... Let's talk Hats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
Specifically the Tricorn Hat... What is the deal... My daughter wanted to be just like her Dad and get the cool three "corn" hat, the jester hat. Sadly when she went to get it for her character it was on sad single "corn" elfish hat. I personally thought she made a mistake but sure enough... the Girls hat is a single "corn" thing. She wanted a big silly Jester type hat and she got elf because she was a female player. I think this would be a simple fix. She just wanted to be the two clowns running around wizards with her dad... :(

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
There was a similar conversation we had earlier. I'll link it if you wish to go through it. The idea has been introduced to KingsIsle.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/no-gender-specific-gearyou-get-to-choose-style-8ad6a41453eaa1720153ee4cd5654e2d?page=1

Best of luck!
S.S.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Yup, there have been conversations about boy & girl game clothing. I hope KI takes a look how the differences between boy & girl gear shouldn't be so different.