Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus or Cronus pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
So we all know how Zeus and/or Cronus looks like in the game right? The giant, muscular, human bodies with a giant eagle's head? Well, for some reason I just love how they look. I'd really like it if KingsIsle, or Wizard101, would make them a pet, or a pet that looks EXACTLY or very similar to them. Where would it drop from? I'd say it'd be best somewhere in Aquila. Please make this a thing.

Hero
May 07, 2015
KrakenLordKraken on May 15, 2016 wrote:
So we all know how Zeus and/or Cronus looks like in the game right? The giant, muscular, human bodies with a giant eagle's head? Well, for some reason I just love how they look. I'd really like it if KingsIsle, or Wizard101, would make them a pet, or a pet that looks EXACTLY or very similar to them. Where would it drop from? I'd say it'd be best somewhere in Aquila. Please make this a thing.
yes please. make it hades and posideion and everyone please.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
KrakenLordKraken on May 15, 2016 wrote:
There is a Bronze Golem pet available that looks just like what you describe. It's in the Crown shop or you can get a drop from Ravik Dreamscape in Khrysalis.