Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you reset your pvp rank?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

I was wondering if I could reset my pvp rank to regular because of something that happened today. I decided to try out some ranked pvp because it's free for members. So I'm still a private at 500, but then I had to fight this warlord. And I lost. I tried ranked pvp again to make it 1 won and 1 lost. But I have to fight another warlord, so knowing I will lose, I let him win (because I fought many other warlords before and always lost). So now my pvp rank is ruined and everybody who clicks me can view my bad pvp rank and it's really embarrassing because if they see I lost 2 and won 0 they will think I'm horrible at this game even though I'm not because Warlords are over powered (It's totally normal if lightning bats does almost 2000 damage without any blades traps or auras), plus I soloed most of the Malistare dungeon and most of the first 5 worlds in general and I've seen many people get help with those things, and that will never be recorded (I'm not saying I'm the only one who soloed the first five worlds). So does anyone know if you can reset your pvp rank to 500? and if so how?

Thanks

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
indyjunior on May 8, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if I could reset my pvp rank to regular because of something that happened today. I decided to try out some ranked pvp because it's free for members. So I'm still a private at 500, but then I had to fight this warlord. And I lost. I tried ranked pvp again to make it 1 won and 1 lost. But I have to fight another warlord, so knowing I will lose, I let him win (because I fought many other warlords before and always lost). So now my pvp rank is ruined and everybody who clicks me can view my bad pvp rank and it's really embarrassing because if they see I lost 2 and won 0 they will think I'm horrible at this game even though I'm not because Warlords are over powered (It's totally normal if lightning bats does almost 2000 damage without any blades traps or auras), plus I soloed most of the Malistare dungeon and most of the first 5 worlds in general and I've seen many people get help with those things, and that will never be recorded (I'm not saying I'm the only one who soloed the first five worlds). So does anyone know if you can reset your pvp rank to 500? and if so how?

Thanks
You cannot reset your rank.

Lvl 110
Lvl 97
Lvl 27

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Tips when fighting a warlord when you are <90 levels
1. Use infallible
2.dont let them blade stack
3.use cards that will disable or reduce their healing abilities (ex: infection, entangle, or unbalance)
4.Keep pressure on them, keep inflicting damage to change their mind about attacking
5.Use stun blocks or conviction

The rank will eventually reset, but not for a while.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2011
Two losses isn't bad for PVP you can easily get your rank back to 500
My wizard has reached 0 points a ton of times, she has lost 32 battles and won only 6

Survivor
Aug 17, 2012
You cannot currently reset your rank. On a related note, maybe records should be changed to only display wins in the future, rather than both wins and losses.