Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interactive Games

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
Am I the only person to notice that Wizard101 has game boards like chess, checkers, and an actual game board, that you can buy the pieces to? I mean they're fun decorations and all but I feel like it would be more useful and fun if you could actually play a match with someone. Like collect all the pieces and choose to play against the computer or two people can join and you can play against a friend. I know this is a wizard game, but I feel like it would be fun to be able to actually play those games. Then there's also hopscotch which would be fun, you could play it like Simon says almost and follow the pattern to the bean bag thrown.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
ecwcats4 on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Am I the only person to notice that Wizard101 has game boards like chess, checkers, and an actual game board, that you can buy the pieces to? I mean they're fun decorations and all but I feel like it would be more useful and fun if you could actually play a match with someone. Like collect all the pieces and choose to play against the computer or two people can join and you can play against a friend. I know this is a wizard game, but I feel like it would be fun to be able to actually play those games. Then there's also hopscotch which would be fun, you could play it like Simon says almost and follow the pattern to the bean bag thrown.
glad you brought that up.. many would like to have that option.. am surprised KI hasnt added it yet.. love the hopscotch idea as well :)
stormy jen silver