Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
I've had this question for so long and i have never been able to find a solid answer from anyone. A couple weeks ago I made a storm wizard named Blake Stormblade and he's level 75 at this current moment and I did a few side quests but I don't really know if its actually worth the time. I guess storm being storm your pretty good without them because being underleveld isn't that bad. I made a balance yesterday and i was wondering if i should not even worry about doing any side quests at all (excluding training point quests) I don't really know if its necessary or not, but any suggestions would be nice.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Side quests are purely optional. Aside from the ones that give spells or training points I've skipped them on all my wizards after the first one. You still end up max level before completing the existing worlds, so it's really just a matter of how soon before the end you want to max out. You can skip them all and max out part way through Polaris or do them all and max out before even reaching Polaris.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
Personally, if I got to beat the game and didn't do all the side quests, then I wouldn't consider that beating the game. I always do the side quests, but most people don't.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
It's all about personal preference. For myself I like to experience all the game has to offer and all the adventures that go with it. For others, it's all about how quick they can get through a world or how fast they can level. Personally, if I had a Level 75 that I started a couple weeks ago, I missed a lot of content. Again, it's all about what your playstyle is.