Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I increase may cast spells from my pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2016
I just gained fairy friend (Yay!) and I would like to know if you could increase the chance to cast fairy friend. Is it just levelling it up or what? Thanks!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2012
It is maycast spell. trigger by getting attacked. there is no way no Increase chances.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
its random even though there are some spells that activate the may cast

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
you can increase the amount of times it is cast by getting hit more often because the more times you are hit the more oppurtunities there are to trigger the talent. However, increasing the amount of times isn't the same as increasing the chance. I am merely just saying, the more you get hit the more opportunities there are to trigger the talent.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
dragonhelper2000 on Apr 18, 2016 wrote:
you can increase the amount of times it is cast by getting hit more often because the more times you are hit the more oppurtunities there are to trigger the talent. However, increasing the amount of times isn't the same as increasing the chance. I am merely just saying, the more you get hit the more opportunities there are to trigger the talent.
there is no guarantee you will get healed that's risky and i don't recommend it