Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Re-Questing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
So I was playing today and kinda got bored of farming. I felt like a little bit of questing would be fun, but I didn't want to start another character, and wanted to do certain worlds only. That's when I got the idea: what if there was an option that you could re-quest worlds?

There could be an option where you could, I guess the term I like is "ghost quest." You could start a world's main quest line by talking to Merle Ambrose again. The quests would appear in a faded color, so that you can see you already did it, and the rewards would go away from the quests (except perhaps gold) hence the ghost part. But with this, you would have the ability to re-quest any main story line quest throughout all the worlds. If one day you felt like going back to avalon or mooshu, then you could easily just jump back to Ambrose and get the quest to start the world again.

Just a few things with that, you wouldn't get the gear rewards or experience again, just perhaps gold from completing the quests. Your data from the world wouldn't reset, you would only have the ability to go back to the world, and if you didn't want to finish the world, then it wouldn't affect your game play or access to the different areas of the world. Additionally, I don't think a change in the level of minions and bosses would be necessary either, you would just be playing the worlds like any other person that is questing there for the first time.