Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spiral Geographic Society

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I was on my sister's account helping her level up. I realized she had the quest for the Spiral Geographic Society at Level 47 - but I'm Level 62 and I haven't gotten it. Funny thing is, I've defeated the guy in Krokotopia and Zarichi from MooShu. Why didn't I get the complete quest?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
I was on my sister's account helping her level up. I realized she had the quest for the Spiral Geographic Society at Level 47 - but I'm Level 62 and I haven't gotten it. Funny thing is, I've defeated the guy in Krokotopia and Zarichi from MooShu. Why didn't I get the complete quest?
Because I'm special.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I'm assuming you are talking about the dungeon?

After finishing Dragonspyre, you will begin your journey to Celestia.

There is a quest called "Swimming with Stars". Also, check to see if Professor Balestrom in the Storm school has a quest called "Strange Frequencies". If I remember correctly, "Strange Frequencies" is the start of the quest to the Spiral Geographic Society (dungeon).

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Fable Finder on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
once you open Celestia, you can go talk to the storm professor and find that he has a quest. It was originally the required quest to get the spiral key to go to Celestia, but that was changed very quickly. The player base at the time wasn't used to cheating bosses and was getting frustrated with quests to open new worlds being so hard.

You will never be told Balstrom has a quest, you'll just have to walk into his room and talk to him.

There are guides on the tower. It's best to do it with a team. There's one puzzle that can't be done without all four people.

And the final bosses have to be beaten in a specific order.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
When I go talk to Halston, he says (summarized): "Get a piece from Zarichi in MooShu, from Vesna in Dragonspyre, then return here with the stone." I'm pretty sure I have gotten the piece from Zarichi, and anyway that doesn't matter, because it isn't even in my quest book.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
This sounds strange! You may want to contact Customer Support and ask them to help you track down the missing quest.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Where does customer support respond? Does it send you an email?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Fable Finder on Jun 21, 2016 wrote:
Where does customer support respond? Does it send you an email?
Yes, they'll respond to the email address you have associated with your account.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Dworgyn on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
Yes, they'll respond to the email address you have associated with your account.
Cool, thanks!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Dworgyn on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
This sounds strange! You may want to contact Customer Support and ask them to help you track down the missing quest.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game
How long does it usually take to get a response?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
How long does it usually take to get a response?

After you submit a ticket, usually it takes 24-48 hours. Since this is a holiday weekend, you should expect it to take an extra couple of days.

To get started on submitting a ticket, click on the "Help ?" Link at the upper right corner of this page. Follow the directions on that page for getting support. If you've already submitted a ticket, do not submit a second one!

Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address.

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us: the account namethe character nameas much information about what you encountered as you can NEVER send us: your passwordyour credit card information The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I don't think I said the wizard name or account name... My wizard name is Christo, but I can't say the account name here. You say I shouldn't send another, how do you suggest I get the information across?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Fable Finder on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
I don't think I said the wizard name or account name... My wizard name is Christo, but I can't say the account name here. You say I shouldn't send another, how do you suggest I get the information across?
Unless you have cleared out your "Sent" folder, you should have a copy of the email you sent to Support. Check it to see if you included the wizard and account name. If you did not include those, then use the original email you sent, edit it with the wizard name and account name and resend it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
The email got lost and I kind of forgot about it until my friend asked for help with this.