Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No master of death badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
So I'm level 50, I've completed the scarecrow quest and gotten all gotten all secret trainer spells, all well as the regular ones from dworgen. My knowledge was that you got the badge by having all death spells up to level 48. Am I wrong, or is this a bug, or what.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
if you gained all including the marleybone and mortis spells and possibly the gh35 spell you should have ur badge

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Mark Deathbrand on Mar 14, 2016 wrote:
So I'm level 50, I've completed the scarecrow quest and gotten all gotten all secret trainer spells, all well as the regular ones from dworgen. My knowledge was that you got the badge by having all death spells up to level 48. Am I wrong, or is this a bug, or what.
It isn't a bug, I have it, you probably missed dark pact, a spell you get in gh at lvl 35.

Lvl 110
Lvl 50
Lvl 25

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Adam Wintersinger on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
It isn't a bug, I have it, you probably missed dark pact, a spell you get in gh at lvl 35.

Lvl 110
Lvl 50
Lvl 25
No, i have dark pact.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
Just a quick checklist for you if you have these in addition to all of the spell quests you should have your badge.

Infection
Pacify
Death shield
Strangle
Steal health
Mega Pacify

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
There's a guy in Marley bone who has minion spells they have death i had missed this one to on my life but once i found out easy to get all the badges

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
dizzydiana73 on Mar 16, 2016 wrote:
Just a quick checklist for you if you have these in addition to all of the spell quests you should have your badge.

Infection
Pacify
Death shield
Strangle
Steal health
Mega Pacify
I don't have mega pacify. Where can i get it?

Explorer
Jun 27, 2014
Mark Deathbrand on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
I don't have mega pacify. Where can i get it?
Tupa Tupa in the floating lands celestia