Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krampus Underpowered?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Okay, so Krampus is too weak in my opinion. Here is why:

Krampus: 305-345 to one enemy and only puts a -45 accuracy to the next spell.

BUT,

Meteor Strike: 305-345 to ALL enemies.

My point is that Krampus is too weak. First of all, Krampus only hits 305-345 to one enemy for 4 pips. meteor strike would do just as good, but it does the same damage for the same pips except hits ALL enemies. Here is a idea for a buffed Krampus:

Krampus: 425-495 and the -45 accuracy thing.

If you think that my idea for Krampus is too Over-Powered, keep in mind that the loremaster spell does around the same damage as my buffed Krampus idea, which is 390-470. But loremaster's accuracy is 10% better AND adds a weakness to the enemy, and fire is more powerful so Krampus should be having stronger damage than loremaster.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Brian ShadowTail on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
Okay, so Krampus is too weak in my opinion. Here is why:

Krampus: 305-345 to one enemy and only puts a -45 accuracy to the next spell.

BUT,

Meteor Strike: 305-345 to ALL enemies.

My point is that Krampus is too weak. First of all, Krampus only hits 305-345 to one enemy for 4 pips. meteor strike would do just as good, but it does the same damage for the same pips except hits ALL enemies. Here is a idea for a buffed Krampus:

Krampus: 425-495 and the -45 accuracy thing.

If you think that my idea for Krampus is too Over-Powered, keep in mind that the loremaster spell does around the same damage as my buffed Krampus idea, which is 390-470. But loremaster's accuracy is 10% better AND adds a weakness to the enemy, and fire is more powerful so Krampus should be having stronger damage than loremaster.
I'm not sure about how often Krampus is used in low lvl pvp but I can tell you, not very many people use it in max pvp and it has 2 other main problems.
1) It doesn't leave behind a trap thus making it not as effective of a combo spell
2) Why 45% accuracy debuff when you can save pips and mantle (60%).