Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Off school wands for next world

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
All wizards need an off school wand. Ice and life wizards got some of the best wands from the terror hoard pack. I say this because they can wand off the shields and use converts freely.

Storm needs a wand that gives storm boost stats but, does myth damage. The myth wand should do the opposite boost myth stats and give storm damage. Players need the opposite school damage to break the shields but not burn traps and converts. Balance does not have converts so they won't benefit. Fire wands should boost fire damage but break ice shields. Death wands that deal life damage but boost the death damage.

The school specific wand (ice damage for ice wizards) is counter productive because it uses charms and traps that are boosting the main spell. These wands are needed so that converts and charms are not used by the wand damage.

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
I think what your saying is if the boss gives you a weakness or shields himself with a tower shield.You should get off school wands to not take away your blades and traps but to take away negative utilities that won't affect your traps and blades.This is good but I mean wouldn't you have to switch back and forth?

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
No. The wand would boost the primary school %'s (damage, accuracy and/or pierce) and use the diametrically opposed school's damage type. An example would be a wand +8% pierce, +8 damage and +10 accuracy with a 150 damage.wand +5 accuracy +9% damage dealing 150 damage. Getting the same primary school damage attack makes the player choose a wand over a stronger attack.