Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Jewels and Talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
What happens if your pet has a pet jewel, but later on, your pet trains that talent?
Lets say you give your pet a balance blade jewel, but then your pet leveled up to have a balance blade talent. So what would happen to the jewel, does it shatter or remain the same?

Delver
May 12, 2012
It will still remain there. You are the only thing that can shatter it.

~ Ali <3

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
If your pet has a +6% damage jewel, then gets the talent later on, you'll get a buff from both of those talents.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
YaManTeka on Feb 15, 2016 wrote:
If your pet has a +6% damage jewel, then gets the talent later on, you'll get a buff from both of those talents.
Incorrect, you shouldn't spread rumors and lies like these. If a pet has a jewel then gains the talent the jewel gives, the jewel would end up being inactive.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
George Washington on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
Incorrect, you shouldn't spread rumors and lies like these. If a pet has a jewel then gains the talent the jewel gives, the jewel would end up being inactive.
It works for my friend, he gets damage from both. Could be a bug or I might be mistaken, but I'm not trying to spread rumors.