Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

call of Khirulhu spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
my death is level 101 and I have the call of Khirulhu spell. People are very annoyed with the spell because it takes so long

They groan, get annoyed and sometimes ask ahead of time if I will be using it and leave immediately if I say yes. It's very annoying and I tell them to complain to KingsIsle because I didn't make it, it's what I got. I don't like the theatrical spells either because they are so long . .. like the ones that hit and move on; but this was not my choice, it was what someone else chose. Would much rath have the bull myself.

. Couldn't you please double time the speed so it's faster? Seems no on likes it because of the time it takes to play out. Sorry to complain, but when you cast it 30 times a day, it gets old.

CSGreen

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
I'm lucky to have a questing buddy that has the patience to deal with the fact that this spell takes a while. Honestly, I don't see the issue. If you aren't pressed for time, Khruhlu shouldn't be that big of a deal and as long as the one casting it knows how to blade it so it can one hit kill, what's the issue?