Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug with pet item card.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
My pet, an Epic Life Minotaur, has the talent "Power-Taker" which gives 1 Take power item card. Seeing as I don't use minions I don't want to have that card in my deck, so I disable it. But whenever I get on to the character (my transcendent life) the card isn't disabled and I have to disable it again, it's not even when I log off the game, if I switch characters to put something in the shared bank I have to disable the card again.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
I have the same problem with my Winged Catastrophe's Black Widow item card from the Black Widow talent. Every time I disable it and change characters or log out and back in, the card automatically becomes enabled again. Both of the other cards that come with it that aren't from talents (Black Cat and Black Mantle) don't get disabled.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
George Washington on Feb 8, 2016 wrote:
I have the same problem with my Winged Catastrophe's Black Widow item card from the Black Widow talent. Every time I disable it and change characters or log out and back in, the card automatically becomes enabled again. Both of the other cards that come with it that aren't from talents (Black Cat and Black Mantle) don't get disabled.
It must be something to do with certain talents. hmm.