Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Timer's seem to be incredibly inaccurate.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Hello, I've been noticing a lot of discrepancies in the timers lately. At first, I just noticed small errors, such as pet eggs hatching with 6 seconds left on the timer. No big deal. But then today I decided to hatch an egg. I hatched at 8am. Fast forward to about 2:30pm (6.5 hours) and my timer is saying that only 4 hours have passed. That is a huge difference and I feel that it needs to be looked into. Thank you!

Administrator
Hello,

This is normally caused by your computers time or date or both being off. All it takes is a few minutes, but it can affect the way your client displays the time. Please note that this does not affect the actual timer on the server, but may prevent you from accessing some menus locally on your client.

To fix this, just update your time and date by double clicking your clock in the task tray.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I will be sure to try that the next time I notice a major difference in my timers. Thank you!

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
So far, no additional issues with my hatching timer, but now my plants are acting oddly? Some of my plants said they would be ready to harvest in an hour, but over an hour later and they are still not ready?

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
Same thing happened with my plants. I hatched a pet earlier that day and after a while my hatching timer was at 3 hours and 38 minutes. It just so happened that my Ultra King Parsley was at about 3 hours and 16 minutes until harvest. So i logged off and about 2 hours I came back. My hatcher was at 1 hour 25 minutes while my Ultra King Parsley was still at 3 hours and 16 minutes. No idea what happened and I did happen to check my time both times, because I find it hard to believe that after how well I keep track of time that my clocks could be wrong.