Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just an Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
Have you ever wished you could get back that pet you sold? Or get that REALLY good gear that you sold when you couldn't wear it? Or even get back your castle you sold? I was thinking the same thing! Wizard101 should have a button to get back everything you ever sold on every wizard even if it was deleted. Please KingsIsle add that option!

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Cori SkullBlood on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
Have you ever wished you could get back that pet you sold? Or get that REALLY good gear that you sold when you couldn't wear it? Or even get back your castle you sold? I was thinking the same thing! Wizard101 should have a button to get back everything you ever sold on every wizard even if it was deleted. Please KingsIsle add that option!
Bad decisions now make bad consequences in the future. It's entirely your decision & fault if you sold an important pet/item, I lost some 30+ Pagoda gear because I thought it was worthless as I had better gear at level 40. Do I regret it? Yes. Would I like this idea? Yes. Will the idea work right? No.

Eventually this will simply lead to cheating our backpack space. Selling the gear the can't use at the moment and then recovering it when we feel like it is simply a game-breaker. As much as I'd like this, it just wouldn't work and would ruin one of the few parts of the game stopping you from becoming a god.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I can't think of any game ever that has had this option.

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I know its crazy, but mayby it wouldn't be all the items? You could choose 5 items once per week? Or day? You guys may be right, im just crazy...