Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pull Resistant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2014
Okay I don't know about you but I hate getting pulled into battles I don't feel like finishing, So I thought of a new potion, It's called Pull Resistant, and basically it turns you invisible for however much time, Like say 10, 15, 30 Minutes, And it keeps you invisible for that long so mobs can't see you and can't pull you into battles you don't want until it wears off, Basically like a regular potion, I randomly thought of this I thought it sounded pretty good, But then I thought about how you would get into battles you do need without taking off the potion and wasting crowns, I didn't really get that far, So maybe you all have some suggestions on how to make that work?

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Maybe when you get close to an enemy, you can click X to start a duel

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Or you could just pay attention to where you are and time your movements accordingly. There are very few areas in the game that combat is difficult avoid. Lag is the only reason you should ever be pulled into a fight by accident.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
seethe42 on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Or you could just pay attention to where you are and time your movements accordingly. There are very few areas in the game that combat is difficult avoid. Lag is the only reason you should ever be pulled into a fight by accident.
While I typically agree that paying attention and playing is preferable to quick fixes as described, I've been being pulled fairly regularly in the last month or so.

Lag is awful any more - and regardless of the Mount I'm using (or none at all) - my characters do not run smoothly. They're herky jerky and I get pulled often enough that my questing partners just tell me to wait and port.

Rather than add Elixirs, KingsIsle should just fix it. If it's server, if it's graphics lag, whatever it is they should fix it.

(No, it's not my PC or my connection. I get the same lack of performance on three different machines, two i5s and one i7, on a fiberoptic connection with excellent strength.)

Survivor
Aug 11, 2015
seethe42 on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Or maybe you're in Deep Warrens!
Thomas Myth lvl 19
Adam lvl 22
Please KI fix the pulls in Deep Warrens!