Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-20-15

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi, Wizards! It's Friday, and you know what that means... ::grin::

This week, we unlocked a new world of the Spiral - Polaris. For those of you who have ventured there, we want to ask: who is your favorite Polaris character there so far? Danton? Rosa? Antuskette? Tell us who you love, or love to hate!

Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Community Leader
Explorer
Dec 15, 2009
Polaris has been amazing. Amazing world, incredible story line, very little mob fights (kill 10 of these, collect 6 of that), great drops...super incredible update, but by far the most glitched/bugged. That being said, I want to see Mellori again. I'd like to see her start to advance through Ravenwood as we have and be a future ally.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
antuskette, of course! her funny accent always makes my day.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
While she's not technically from Polaris, she did come with the update: Jacki! Love reading her dialogue, she's a bit random! :D

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
Defender
Nov 05, 2010
My favorite character from Polaris is by far Mellori she is so cool and I also like Ivan he is cool too

Community Leader
I'm gonna have to go with Baba Yaga on this one. Her voice actor is perfect and brings the character to life. Just based off the voice alone, Baba Yaga's creepy and mysterious but clearly cares a lot, almost like a wacky grandmother figure. I'm so impressed with her and would request that she stays with us for a long time. She made the entire Polaris experience wonderful for me and I would truly miss her if she left.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
My favorite character is Ivan. Second=Mellori. Third=Jaki Whisperwind.

All of the characters have uniquely different personalities and are enjoyable. Well done.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The new ice professor is from my country (even though he says he's from Polaris eh?)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Mellori is definitely my favorite Polaris NPC.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I haven't gotten to Polaris yet. But can the next feedback friday involve the change to the critical system.